Use open reversible liferaft save to money !
– SAVE TO MONEY
– Fully reversible
– Heavy duty, durable natural rubber
– Racks and ramps are available for larger sizes
– Easy to use and service
– Inert to aging factors in marine environments
– Equipment packs sealed in watertight bags, secured inside the liferafts
SEAWOLF OPEN REVERSIBLE LIFERAFT ARE DESIGNED FOR
PASSENGER VESSELS IN COASTAL OR INLAND WATERS
AND HIGH-SPEED CRAFTS
THEY ARE AVAILABLE IN CAPACITIES RANGING
FROM 6 – 100 PERSONS. ALL CAN BE BOARDED IMMEDIATELY, REGARDLESS OF THE SIDE ON WHICH IT INFLATES, WHICH IS KEY WHEN EVACUATION TIME IS PARAMOUNT.
It meets the China MSA-“ Regulations for the Statutory Surveys of Ships and offshore Installations—
Technical Regulations for the Statutory Surveys of Sea-going Ships Engaged in-domestic
Voyages”2004,and its 2008 Amendments,Part4, Ch.3.and SOLAS(74/96),LSA,MSC.
81(70), MSC.226(82), MSC.218(82), MSC.293(87),ISO15738(2002).
INSTALLATION OF LIFE RAFT ON BOARD
Ensure that if it is deck mounted, the top is facing upwards, instruction label is clearly visible.
If push pit mounted, ensure that the printer line is on the top side.
ACTIVATION OF LIFE RAFT
Before deployment, ensure that the following is carried out:
• Ensure life raft painter line is securely tied to the vessel
• Everyone should put on their life jackets
• Collect any extra safety equipment such as food, water, clothes etc…
• Throw the life raft overboard to the opposite direction to the wind and then pull firmly on the
painter to inflate the life raft.
Inflation time is from 15 sec ~45 sec (depending on temperature)
RIGHTING OF LIFE RAFT
If the life raft inflates upside down, use the righting strap located on the bottom of the life raft
in order to turn it over. Position the raft with the gas cylinder in the leeward position before
attempting to turn it over into its correct position.
BOARDING THE LIFE RAFT
• Try to board the life raft directly from your vessel. If possible, you should avoid entering the
• If someone fails to board the life raft directly from the vessel and falls into the water, they
can use the rope ladder to board.
• Once you confirmed that all crew members are on board, cut the painter line, using the
knife provided (to be found inside by the entrance). Use the 2 paddles provided in the emergency
pack in order to get away as quickly as possible from the sinking boat.
• Deploy the sea anchor in order to increase the stability of the life raft at sea.
• Close the entrance in heavy/cold weather.
• All crew members to take seasick tablet as per instructions. Keep calm, save energy.
MAINTAINING & REPAIRING OF LIFE RAFT
• Keep the life raft clean and dry, for this purpose, use the bailer and sponges.
• Carefully check the pressure of the buoyancy tubes and make sure the tubes are always
firm. If need, use the pump provided to keep up the pressure.
• In case of a tube puncture, use the repair kit and adhesive provided, to repair it.
• Note that the both buoyancy tubes are independent. If one tube is punctured, the other tube
will remain inflated, and keep the life raft afloat.
• Always ensure the life raft servicing is up to date.
• Stow the life raft at an easy accessible position.
• The external light is automatically activated when the life raft is inflated. During daylight turn
off the light.
• Should someone fall overboard, use the rescue quoit with 30 m line in order to bring the
survivor back on board.
• Dispose of all sharp objects.